[ZODB-Dev] Adding comments to transactions?

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
12 Feb 2003 07:57:33 -0500

This works:

get_transaction().note('node XXX inserted')

... but sometimes it can be difficult to figure out where in the code to
do this, as one transaction might do several things (and thus get
several notes, and only the last note will show up for the transaction).