[ZODB-Dev] AdaptableStorage - format of property files

Sergey Konozenko skonozenko@genuone.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:51:32 -0500

Minor correction. Not only property files. All supposedly text files.
Sergey

-----Original Message-----
From: zodb-dev-admin@zope.org [mailto:zodb-dev-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Sergey Konozenko
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 8:46 PM
To: zodb-dev@zope.org
Subject: [ZODB-Dev] AdaptableStorage - format of property files

Shane,

I'm checking AdaptableStorage (it's FS mapping) for off-filesystem Zope
development.

I've tried it on Linux and everything seems top be smooth there.

Some of my colleagues prefer Windows though.

.properties files are written in "binary" format - no LF to CR,LF
translation.
My guess is it's not that hard to change that. Would you like me to do it
and send you a patch?

I will lookup "open" invocations and add "t" mode to them.

Thanks,

Sergey