[ZODB-Dev] DBTab mounts

Rocky Burt rocky.burt@bricsnet.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:56:39 -0500

Hehe, well, it must have been some kind of trailing space or something
as it maps fine now (inside my plone site).

So, the layout I'm trying to get is this:
  /plone (Plone Site)
  /plone/Data (Plone Folder)

Well, if I make sure /plone/Data doesn't already exist, then when I go to the
DBTab interface I can have it create the new Data Folder, and it creates
/plone/Data just as I'd expect, except it's a regular Zope folder.  I need it
to be a Plone folder instead.  So if I pre-create /plone/Data as a zope folder
and go to the DBTab interface, it shows up as "Ok" but it isn't actually
mounted.  I can see this if I add items to the Data folder and they don't
show up in any of the database tables.

Am I missing something?  Or is it currently not possible to make a mount
behave as a Plone folder?  I'm guessing it's the same with a CMF folder.

Regards,
Rocky (r0ky)