[ZODB-Dev] Unofficial AdaptableStorage Wiki

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:52:03 +0000

Hi,

I've put up the Wiki that resulted from my work at Upfront Systems earlier this
month at:
http://zope.personalzope.nipltd.net/AdaptableStorage

It's basically a mind-map type thing of my understanding of how the bits of AS
fit together. If you're interested, please take a look and let me know if you
find anything that could be clearer or, particularly, if there's anything up
there that isn't correct or if you can fill in any of the ?'s.

If you're interested in adding to the wiki, please let me know. Don't use the
Wiki Comment feature thing, though, unless you can tell me how to plumb it in to
email me to let me know that you've added a comment ;-)

Hope it's useful,

Chris