[ZODB-Dev] Unofficial AdaptableStorage Wiki

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:37:18 -0500

Chris Withers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put up the Wiki that resulted from my work at Upfront Systems
> earlier this month at:
> http://zope.personalzope.nipltd.net/AdaptableStorage

Let's call it the official wiki. :-)

How do I log in?  I added a comment, but the formatting didn't work out,
and I presume it won't let me edit a wiki page unless I'm logged in.

> It's basically a mind-map type thing of my understanding of how the bits
> of AS fit together. If you're interested, please take a look and let me
> know if you find anything that could be clearer or, particularly, if
> there's anything up there that isn't correct or if you can fill in any
> of the ?'s.

Thanks for doing this, Chris.  Writing the initial documentation is
terribly difficult on a project like this: I became so familiar with the
project that I could hardly see how other people could be *unfamiliar*
with it... if you know what I mean.  The solution to that dilemma is to
give myself time, taking advantage of memory decay to make myself less
familiar with the project, or let someone else try to document it.

Shane