[ZODB-Dev] RFC: Proposal for AuthZEO (was SecureZEO one day)

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 22:16:29 -0200

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 06:12:07PM -0500, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> Can you update the ZODB 3.2 Release Plan in the ZODB Wiki?  You'd need
> to change the name of the task and link it to the RFC.

Done. I've gone back to looking at the old messages, and I noticed that
you suggested SRP. Just so you don't think I ignored this (or pluggable)
authentication, I didn't - the protocol section was already done and I
shipped it as was.

I'll have a look at an implementation I found at
http://members.tripod.com/professor_tom/archives/srpsocket.html and see
if we can reuse code from there. Does anybody have a comment on it?
There is no license stated, so I would have to write the author asking,
but apart from that it doesn't seem like it would be a problem.

Take care,