[ZODB-Dev] Re: Re: [ZODB-Dev] Corrupted zodb fun

Eric Brun eric.brun@univ-savoie.fr
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:11:29 GMT+1

Hi,

We have a corrupted ZODB on Zope2.6.1b1 when we have an error in our python classes sources. When we correct its, our data.fs is already corrupted. The unique solution we have find is to copy data.fs and our products on a zope2.6.0 (stable) => it's correct our data.fs and then we move corrected data.fs in Zope2.6.1b1 => our base is ok.
Anybody have the strange same problem ?

eric

a part of our traceback on start zope server :

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 533, in setstate
ImportError: No module named */9GfRSgaYGRmtuuG6qAqrQ=------
2003-01-22T11:06:51 ERROR(200) Zope A problem was found when checking the global product registry.  This is probably due to a Product being uninstalled or renamed.  The traceback
follows.
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.Application, line 218, in checkGlobalRegistry
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 533, in setstate
ImportError: No module named */9GfRSgaYGRmtuuG6qAqrQ=------
2003-01-22T11:06:51 INFO(0) Zope Beginning attempt to rebuild the global ZClass registry.