[ZODB-Dev] fix minor bug in ZEO2.1b2

Eric Brun eric.brun at univ-savoie.fr
Tue Jul 8 22:11:19 EDT 2003

Hi,

I want to signal potential minors bug in ZEO2.1b2

I think there is a mistake in the file runzeo.py in the method create_server

auth_database must be auth_filename
and
monitor_address->self.options.monitor_address.address

finally my corrected method :

def create_server(self):
        from ZEO.StorageServer import StorageServer
        self.server -> StorageServer(
            self.options.address,
            self.storages,
            read_only->self.options.read_only,
            invalidation_queue_size->self.options.invalidation_queue_size,
            transaction_timeout->self.options.transaction_timeout,
            monitor_address->self.options.monitor_address.address,
            auth_protocol->self.options.auth_protocol,
            auth_filename->self.options.auth_database,
            auth_realm->self.options.auth_realm)

Friendly

Eric Brun
Savoie Technologie