[ZODB-Dev] Transaction

Paolo Invernizzi paoloinvernizzi at dmsware.com
Tue Jul 15 20:03:08 EDT 2003

Thank you for your kind answer Jeremy,

I've forgotten to mention I would like to try to implement it with
ZODB4... ;-(
I think that I must implement IDataManager interface...
Must I subclass the database connection and add my
prepare/abort/commit/savepoint stuff there (along calling the base
prepare/abort/commit/savepoint)?
Or must I implement a new DataManager and (donno how and if it is
possible) register the MyFile with it?

Thanks in advance for your patience.
---
Paolo