[ZODB-Dev] PersistentMapping good for large numbers of objects?

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Jul 17 17:42:01 EDT 2003

What I was thinking about is to use an OOBTree instead of a
PersistentMapping in a user folder implementation.

So, getUserNames() would effectively mean mybtree.keys()...

Oh well, so much about drop-in scalability. The *real* solution for this
scenario seems to be LDAP anyway. ;-)

Thanks,
Stefan

--On Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2003 14:36 +0100 Toby Dickenson

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/