[ZODB-Dev] Synchronizing Mirror Sites

Norfleet, Sheppard S. sheppard.norfleet at ngc.com
Mon Jul 21 10:33:37 EDT 2003

It seems like all the available replication is centered on an available IP
connection. The environment I am in, requries that I store up changes, and
at a certain time of the day, burst the changes to master server, that will
send me updates from other servers.  Only in that short window of time is
the master server available.

Therefore, I need to find a way to store the transactions in an outbound
queue, and handle incoming transactions from an inbound source.  Does anyone
have any ideas about how I can accomplish this?

I have been thinking about modifing ZODB, but not sure how to do it.

Much Thanks for any input.

Sheppard Norfleet