[ZODB-Dev] My turn for ReadConflictErrors...

Toby Dickenson tdickenson at geminidataloggers.com
Thu Jun 12 11:46:30 EDT 2003

On Thursday 12 June 2003 10:27, Chris Withers wrote:

> Could I get round them by, for example, putting a RAMCacheManager in that
> caches the results of the python script that drives the ZPT?

yes, or cache the ZPT output. Or put it in a seperate request (iframe,
external script, etc) and let the http-level caches handle it.

Finally one option that is on-topic for zodb-dev; Moving the calculation of
that box to earlier in the transaction will help too.

I wouldnt bother unless you are getting very many of them. It might have
"Error" in its name, but ReadConflictErrors are not necessarily bad.

--
Toby Dickenson
http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson