[ZODB-Dev] storage comparison feature matrix

Toby Dickenson tdickenson at geminidataloggers.com
Fri Jun 13 13:26:46 EDT 2003

A while ago I mentioned that I was planning to create a feature comparison
matrix covering the range of ZODB storages available today. I hope this will
be useful for users to select the right storage, to migrate between storages,
and for storage developers to compare details.

I now have something that is worth sharing, but Im not sure where to publish
it. It needs to be somewhere that all storage developers can make
corrections.... I tried the ZODB wiki, but it suffered a serious uglification
(the wiki has poor support for tables, which is the natural format for a
feature comparison matrix). Any other suggestions?

--
Toby Dickenson
http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson