[ZODB-Dev] storage comparison feature matrix

Jean Jordaan jean at upfrontsystems.co.za
Fri Jun 13 15:52:21 EDT 2003

Hi Toby

> a feature comparison matrix covering the range of ZODB storages

I think this will be very interesting. In fact, we were wishing for
one today!

> It needs to be somewhere that all storage developers can make
> corrections....

Perhaps you can post it in your member area, link to it from the
wiki page, and solicit comments (corrections etc) there, and
update the original from time to time. Making you the editor.
Which you're not necessarily eager to be :]  But maybe there is
a ZODB guru who would ..

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za