[ZODB-Dev] Persistent Classes in C

Nicholas Henke henken at seas.upenn.edu
Thu May 1 22:38:15 EDT 2003

Well, after a mucho helpfull hint from Jeremy, I have what appears to be
a generic Python Type that can be dropped in to replace Persitent. This
will give you the ability to rewrite all of the __XXX__ methods baring
the setattr and getattr varieties. I have only tested this using a
custom __cmp__ and __eq__, but I believe the others should work.

I am sending this out as a hopes that it helps anyone else who decides
to brave the BTree code in search of doing a Persistent
replacement/wrapper/subclass in C. I will be creating a sourceforge
release for this in the coming weeks as well.

Cheers!
Nic
--
Nicholas Henke
Penguin Herder & Linux Cluster System Programmer