[ZODB-Dev] Installing StandaloneZODB

Pierre-Yves Delens py.delens at lienterfaces.be
Fri May 2 20:07:45 EDT 2003

Bonjour,

last step of my install failed :
in a Python shell , I tested import ZODB
Error message :

	Welcome To PyCrust 0.8.1 - The Flakiest Python Shell
	Sponsored by Orbtech - Your source for Python programming expertise.
	Python 2.2.2 (#37, Oct 14 2002, 17:02:34) [MSC 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
	import ZODB
	Traceback (most recent call last):
	  File "<input>", line 1, in ?
	ImportError: No module named ZODB
	import ZODB
	Traceback (most recent call last):
	  File "<input>", line 1, in ?
	ImportError: No module named ZODB

My source : The unique StandaloneZODB 1.0 pack available at Zope.org,
downloaded this 2003/05/02

My config :

ZODB : C:\ServApps\ZODB\ZODB10\StandaloneZODB-1.0\ZODB\
Python 222 : C:\Python\Python222\

My 3 logs (build, test, install) are below.

Could someone give the clue ?
Perhaps My unzipped package for ZODB was not located in a suitablre folder
for build/installing ?
This is not mentioned in the readme file.

Thanks on forward

P-Y Delens

Resp. "Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication"
pour la FAB - Fédération des Architectes de Belgique
pour la SAF - Société des Architectes Francophones
www.saf-arch.be
mail : webmaster at saf-arch.be

c/o LIENTERFACES -  PY Delens, sprl

Avenue Dolez, 243  -  1180   Bruxelles