[ZODB-Dev] Connection.commit ReadConflictError

Christian Reis kiko at async.com.br
Sun May 18 15:30:50 EDT 2003

On Sun, May 18, 2003 at 02:07:18PM -0300, Christian Reis wrote:
> Would appreciate comments! <wink>
>
> This small patch makes printing the exception correct. Before:

One thing me and Johan wonder about is what is the process for checking
in to the ZODB tree. I'm quite used to the process in Mozilla, where
you apply for review (and it eventually comes down, or a practical
suggestion), and in parts of Gnome, where you check in and hope nobody
flames you 8).

For small one-liners like this, I'm not sure what is recommended we do
when working with the ZODB. Is it okay to check in if no comments come
after a reasonable period of time? Is it not? What about the other
(slightly more complex) patches I've sent out?

It would be really nice if we had a set of policies to work with -- if
they are to be the same as with Zope, is there a checkin policy document
there?

Take care,