[ZODB-Dev] how-to co-exist ZODB 3&4

Lalo Martins lalo at laranja.org
Mon May 19 09:32:49 EDT 2003

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 12:00:43PM +0200, Adam Groszer wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> How can I have a working ZODB 3 and 4 in the same python installation?
>
> The problem is that our app's stable version uses ZODB 3 and I'd like to do
> some tests with ZODB4.

Thanks to the recent package renaming, there is absolutely no
problem in coexisting them.

In fact, you can not only have both in the same python
installation, but also in the same application - recently we at
X3ng successfully used ZODB4 from an ExternalMethod to export
data from Zope to a ZODB4 application we're writing.

[]s,
                                               +----
--
            Those who trade freedom for security