[ZODB-Dev] Re: Is there a zeo-side equivalent to CLIENT_HOME for DBTab.conf?

Jeff Kowalczyk jtk at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 16:37:22 EDT 2003

I realized (a bit too late) that except in the case of the local ZEO
server, the zeo server has nothing to do with file serving, and is an
inappropriate servant of the basepath. Unless, of course, you mount it
with NFS or other network filesystem mechanism. Question retracted.

I'd still like to hear any words of wisdom/caution in using DBTab
with the new Zope configuration mechanism.