[ZODB-Dev] cPickle: state is not a directory/Upgrade to Zope 2.7failing

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Tue Nov 4 03:11:10 EST 2003

--On Dienstag, 4. November 2003 8:22 Uhr +0100 Andreas Jung
<lists at andreas-jung.com> wrote:

> COuld be something with the HelpSys but I have no idea at this time what
> the problem could be...doing
> some further investigations.

The site now  starts up after adding a "return" statement inside
registerHelp() of the HelpSys and inside
the ZopeTutorial (using pickle.py, cPickle still fails). Ok, I can get to
the ZMI but my CMF site show up
as Folder and when I try to open the folder it won't open and spits at me
:-/ ...very evil....

Andreas