[ZODB-Dev] question

Gabriella Codes gbcodes at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:32:10 EDT 2003

Hi,
I am new to zope and python, so please excuse my stupid qsts :-)

1) I am using python 2.3. If i install zodb3-3.2b2.win32-py2.2.exe, will
this work? Or shall i revert back to the previous version of python?

2) How can i have fine grained control over what objects are persisted? I
saw that one can specify the beginning and end of a transaction, and commit,
but what if one does not want to save ALL the objects that have been
modified, only select ones?

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Gabriella