[ZODB-Dev] ZODB packing error

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Mon Apr 5 12:01:59 EDT 2004

On Sun, Apr 04, 2004 at 11:22:44PM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> [Marius Gedminas, on 0-day packing]
> > IOW there is no corruption.  I must have misunderstood the discussions
> > about 0-day packing I skimmed on zope and zodb-dev.

(BTW I've experienced some breakage with 1-day packing recently with an
older version of Zope.)

> > Does this bug exist in 2.6.2 (the latest Zope packaged for Debian)?

Oops, I meant to say 2.6.4 (the latest Zope packaged for Debian).

> The bug in question was fixed in ZODB 3.1.5, released on 12-Feb-2004.  This
> corresponds to the Zope 2.6.4 release.  A brief account of ZODB 3.1 bugs and
> release dates can be found here:
>
>     http://zope.org/Products/ZODB3.1/NEWS

Thanks.

Marius Gedminas
--
If you are wondering what the hell I am doing subtracting particles from each
other, well, that's quantum mechanics.