[ZODB-Dev] Object indexing/sorting

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Tue Apr 13 19:38:14 EDT 2004

> Yes. IndexedCatalog (http://www.async.com.br/projects/IndexedCatalog/)
[snip]
> Use CVS HEAD if you're willing, it has been very stable lately and all
> the pseudo-dangerous stuff is being developed on branches.

Thanks! I'll give it a shot. Though I have to say I'm a bit surprised
something like this isn't in ZODB 'base'.

I noticed btw on the site that it wasn't tested with Zope. Is there any
immediately apparant reason why it wouldn't work/be reliable while running
within Zope (but dealing with non-Zope objects)?

(In this particular case I'm looking to use it in a Zope product, but not
dealing with objects from Zope Instance Space. Hence my original query.)

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org