[ZODB-Dev] Object indexing/sorting

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Wed Apr 14 15:28:08 EDT 2004

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 01:38:14AM +0200, Peter Schuller wrote:
> I noticed btw on the site that it wasn't tested with Zope. Is there any
> immediately apparant reason why it wouldn't work/be reliable while running
> within Zope (but dealing with non-Zope objects)?

No, it should work fine within Zope -- we've just never used it
personally in a Zope installation. Please let me know how it works out,
I'm curious about it.

If you can, I'd suggest tracking CVS HEAD, which has a fair number of
interesting improvements..

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 261 2331