[ZODB-Dev] future of nested transactions

emoy at apple.com emoy at apple.com
Sun Apr 18 21:00:55 EDT 2004

I recent sent a message out about ZODB4 and savepoints, not knowing
until now that ZODB4 has been halted indefinitely.  Since I need
support for multiple nested transactions, does anyone know what the
immediate plans are for this in ZODB3, if there are any.

ReviseTransactionAPI seems to indicate that a new transaction API is
not necessary for 3.3.  But I need something fairly soon, or else I may
have to look elsewhere for an appropriate solution.
Edward Moy
Apple

(This message is from me as a reader of this list, and not a statement
from Apple.)