[ZODB-Dev] zodb-dev list policies

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Thu Jun 24 11:36:12 EDT 2004

[Christian Robottom Reis]
> Spambayes takes care of the nonsense anyway, doesn't it?

It does for me, but because I have a personal SB filter running.

mail.python.org/mail.zope.org had an elaborate SB setup, but the volunteer
who set that up burned out on it, and it's become less effective over time
(it hasn't been trained in months).

mail.python.org and mail.zope.org are currently in the process of getting a
divorce, and all the volunteers who "tried to do something" about spam
filtering will end up attached to the m.p.o half of the split.  I don't know
whether m.z.o will have a spam gimmick in place.