[ZODB-Dev] zodb-dev list policies

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Thu Jun 24 11:58:46 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 11:36:12AM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> [Christian Robottom Reis]
> > Spambayes takes care of the nonsense anyway, doesn't it?
>
> It does for me, but because I have a personal SB filter running.

Same here. I get about 150 spam/day, and that's not counting the 200 or
so dropped daily at the SMTP level. Given that people can spam you
directly without needing to go through a list, I don't think anybody
that is a serious email user can live without personal spam filtering
anyway, which is why I argue the annoyance is minimal.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331