[ZODB-Dev] Invalidation message question

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Sun Nov 28 15:20:09 EST 2004

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 01:49:23PM -0600, Luis Machado wrote:
> I don't fully understand your answer. My client is read only, and if
> this is the case you are saying that I can skip this issue entirely.

I expressed myself poorly, perhaps. I mean that calling
Connection.sync() is safe if your client is read-only (since there will
never be any transaction in progress).

> Regarding the synch() method, should it be run by the client that is
> reading from the database ?

Yes. Note that it is Connection.sync(), not synch().

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331