[ZODB-Dev] performance of chunked data over ZEO

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sun Nov 28 15:34:58 EST 2004

FWIW, whenever I've seen speed differences like this it has to do with
matching the application chunk size to the server/client chunk size.  I
don't know much about the ZEO protocol but I assume it uses an
asyncore-based mainloop on the server side and a dispatcher on the
client side that reads some sized chunk of data before doing something
with it.  Maybe you could play around with these chunksize values.