[ZODB-Dev] Convert a ZODB 3.2 -> ZODB 3.3

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Thu Oct 7 16:36:21 EDT 2004

[Jeremy Hylton]
> (You would almost like to have a brand-new news file for the final
> release that summarized all the changes in the alphas and betas.)

I wouldn't, and that's why you didn't get one <wink>.  The nanoseconds I
could make for docs were devoted to updating the ZODB Programming Guide
instead (which was replaced on zope.org as part of the 3.3 release process).
Actual docs are much more useful over the long term than endless collections
of abandoned Wiki pages, notes files, news files, README files, mailing list
replies, ... although if someone wants to condense 3.3 NEWS to something
comprehensible, I won't object <wink>.