[ZODB-Dev] Transaction note interface

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Sep 15 08:06:49 EDT 2004

Am Mi, den 15.09.2004 schrieb Tim Peters um 0:58:
[ Christian stops annoying Tim. ]

> That's been the suggestion on the table, ditto with cutting .user, but not
> cutting ._extension.  Nobody has objected to that, except *possibly* for
> you.  I can't really tell about that -- for some reason this thread keeps
> going without seeming to get anywhere.  Since you're the only one who
> appears to be affected by it (nobody else has said it happens to them), I'm
> waiting for you to say this scheme is OK for your purposes.  FileStorage
> cuts the metadata, or the transaction aborts.  Pick one.  For extra credit,
> contribute a patch <wink>.

"OK".

I can live with that behaviour as it's not worse than it's now and it
will avoid real pain. (At least for me)

Whatever the time schedule is -- I'd have to dig a while to see if I can
provide a patch. Dunno if that would be a 30 minute task for someone
else.

Cheers,
Christian

--
Deutschsprachige Zope Usergroup Tagung in München
am 8. und 9. Oktober 2004 - www.dzug.org

Christian Theune - ct at gocept.com - www.gocept.com