[ZODB-Dev] ConflictErrors won't clear

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Fri Apr 15 09:47:43 EDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 02:39:03PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> >>Okay, where in the above should I be calling sync()?
> >>Where do I get sync from? get_transaction() doesn't have a synch
> >>attribute..
> >
> >On the Connection, of course <wink>
>
> And how do I get hold of the connection? Is that the "official way"?

It is the official way to call sync(), yes. I don't know how you do it
in Zope, but the connection is what DB.open() returns, and is also
attached to persisted objects as the _p_jar attribute.

> Does this change if I have several storages mounted with the stuff that
> ships with Zope 2.7?

Possibly; I'd imagine each storage had its own Connection.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3361 2331