[ZODB-Dev] ConflictErrors won't clear

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Apr 15 10:31:09 EDT 2005

Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> It is the official way to call sync(), yes. I don't know how you do it
> in Zope, but the connection is what DB.open() returns, and is also
> attached to persisted objects as the _p_jar attribute.

Hmm, does anyone know the "right" way to get this in Zope?

If I do someobj._p_jar.sync() on an object, will that synch all objects
in that storage?

It seems pretty nasty to me, how many connections will I have open if I
have two mounted storages?
How can I find them all and sync them all?

Isn't there a nicer, more official way of synching all open connections?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk