[ZODB-Dev] how big can a ZODB get?

Victor Ng crankycoder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:46:23 EST 2005

Thanks for the info Jim, where can I find information on ZODB tuning?
I'm running ZODB 3.3 right now and I'm not sure where to start looking
for the 'knobs' I need to turn.   I found one reference to tuning the
ZODB from Jeremy Hylton from 2002 :

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2002-November/003675.html

But that's about it.  Are there separate tuning docs when using the
ZEO with ZODB?  Where can I find information?

thanks,
vic