[ZODB-Dev] Reloading product in 2.8

Gary Poster gary at zope.com
Tue Jul 12 14:05:18 EDT 2005

On Jul 12, 2005, at 1:46 PM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

>>> If it creates problems then simply don't use it.
>>
>> That's not a very good answer.
>
> I disagree.

I agree with Jens that it is unlikely to ever work correctly 100% of
the time.  I agree with Lennart that leaving it not working is not a
good answer.  I think it should be removed as a feature.  Making
every developer using ZODB eventually learn not to trust the feature
seems unnecessarily painful.

Gary