[ZODB-Dev] Reloading product in 2.8

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Jul 14 20:56:58 EDT 2005

Refresh was never much of a timesaver for me.  Pressing "ctrl-C - up
arrow - return" on the console from which I run Zope is my answer.  I
know lots of people say that this is too slow, but on my most recent
project from the time I type "runzope" to the time I see "ready to
handle requests" is

real    0m3.029s
user    0m1.857s
sys     0m0.306s