[ZODB-Dev] Invalidations

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri May 13 13:30:37 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Tim Peters wrote:
>>Curious:  ZODB 3.4's and Zope 2.8's and Zope3's test suites all let this
>>one slip by.  To provoke this, looks like Zope3 had to do
>>transaction.begin() before it opened any connections.  Nothing wrong with
>>that, it's just unusual -- at least for human-written code <wink>.

Sorry for the tardy response on this, I read the thread but couldn't
decode an answer to the question I still have:

- will there be a version of Zope 2.X where I don't have to manually
call .sync() all the time in order to get invalidations when my script
doesn't run an asyncore mainloop?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk