[ZODB-Dev] Invalidations

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Sat May 14 10:29:24 EDT 2005

[Chris Withers]
> Sorry for the tardy response on this, I read the thread but couldn't
> decode an answer to the question I still have:
>
> - will there be a version of Zope 2.X where I don't have to manually call
> .sync() all the time in order to get invalidations when my script doesn't
> run an asyncore mainloop?

Try the next Zope 2.8 beta (or current Zope trunk), and let us know.  I
expect it will work for you, but can't know for certain without trying your
exact code in context.  Or post a self-contained, executable, small example
that reproduces all relevant aspects of your code, and maybe someone will
try it for you.