[ZODB-Dev] Discrete synchronization with ZEO

Arve Knudsen aknuds-1 at broadpark.no
Sun Apr 23 15:44:48 EDT 2006

Hi

I already use ZODB as a local persistency service for my Python
application, now I'm considering ZEO as a distributed data source. The
thing is I don't want to keep my local object cache synchronized at all
times with the remote database, my application should only synchronize in
a controlled operation and then work with the disconnected representation.
How do you suggest I go about this, considering that I'm new to ZEO? I'd
also like to be able to cancel the synchronization process, is this
possible?

Arve