[ZODB-Dev] RE: lost "implementer"

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Jan 23 11:14:23 EST 2006

Package "depth" has no impact on performance (at least that I've
noticed).  It's almost certainly not the primary reason for any given
Python program to be slow.  I'd like to read that blog entry to see
if that person knows more than I do.

As far as eggs go, AFAIK, package depth is not really an interesting
metric either.  It seems immaterial how deep an egg package is.

- C