[ZODB-Dev] Really want to refactor ZEO's networking archiecture

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri May 5 07:19:18 EDT 2006

Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra wrote:
>  I volunteer to help with two-hours time slices on a daily basis,
>  probably more on weekends.

Great.  We should figure out a time to discuss what we're going to do.
I can often be found on the #zope3-dev irc channel.  Otherwise,
I'll start some email discussions this weekend to start discussing technical
details.

In the mean time, if you aren't already a contributor, you should become
one by submitting a contributor's agreement:

   http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/Contributor.pdf

The easiest way to get this to me is to email me a scanned signed copy.

>  (Un)fortunately, with the second PyConBrasil coming up this june,
>  schedule is a bit tight this month. Nevertheless, I can try to
>  persuade our contryman (Jean Ferri, Sidnei da Silva, Dorneles Tremea,
>  Fabiano "Xiru", Luciano Ramalho, Leonardo Rochael, Gustavo Niemeyer,
>  and me) to sprint on this theme /* the sprint theme is presently open */.
>  But I cannot promiss anything for the time being.

I think that the first step is to discuss the design.  This will
not involved a lot of development time initially.

Jim