[ZODB-Dev] Re: [Zope-Annce] Technical Preview of Blob support in ZODB

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Sat May 20 18:00:24 EDT 2006

On 5/20/06, Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> I dunno; I just follow the pattern. ;-)

Ok, I took a (very quick) look at the differences between the 3.6 and
3.7 branches; there are definately differences.  I don't pretend to
really understand these changes:

- addAfterCommitHook added to ITransaction

- record_iternext was added to the storage inteface (just for ZEO?)

So we do need a 3.7 branch after all.  :-(

  -Fred

"Education is hanging around until you've caught on." -- Robert Frost