[ZODB-Dev] We need to pay down debt

Dmitry Vasiliev lists at hlabs.spb.ru
Fri Oct 6 13:49:24 EDT 2006

Jim Fulton wrote:
> Dmitry Vasiliev wrote:
>> Jim Fulton wrote:
>>> Thoughts? Is anyone willing to help out?  Anybody interested in a
>>> ZODB Doc Day?
>>
>> I'll ready to help with the docs. I guess we'll can made some minor
>> API/code cleanup at the same time. But I think "ZODB Doc Days" is
>> unnecessary.
>
> The advantage of the Doc Day, if we can get the right people there
> (I'm thinking of Jeremy and Tim :) is that we can discuss questions
> about what should go in the API, of which there will be many.

It's cool, but it's hard for me to follow the days because of the time zone
differences. :-(

> I suppose an alternative would be to do the initial work in a wiki and
> ask for comments before committing to the repository.

+1

I can draw UML class diagrams for ZODB with Dia
(http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/) and place it in the repository (as .dia
and .png files) so we can have an overview of the current implementation.

--
Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at hlabs.spb.ru)
     http://hlabs.spb.ru