[ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.7.0 released

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Fri Apr 20 12:23:30 EDT 2007

I just made a final 3.7.0 release.  This release requires Python
2.4.  I included Windows binaries.

While I did delay the release, I never did get around to chasing the
Python 2.5 failures and hangs. :(
Obviously, I'll try to figure this out at some point.  If anyone else
wants to try, feel free. :)

Jim