[ZODB-Dev] ExportImport.py: failing on import of extension class

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Apr 26 11:17:54 EDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 10:51:55AM -0400, Jim Fulton wrote:
> Old-style extension classes become new-style classes in Zope 2.8 and
> later.  Extension Classes *are* new stype classes in Zope 2.8 and
> beyond.

That's what I thought. But my .zexp came from Zope 2.7.8 instance, and
I'm loading it in a Zope 2.7.9 instance.

I see two possibilities:

* the guy who told me it came from 2.7.8 was wrong.
Does the evidence support this?

* something else is wrong
Are there any known explanations in this category?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com