[ZODB-Dev] getExtensionMethods

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Apr 26 15:44:42 EDT 2007

For now, I'm leaving this feature in ZEO, but it is not part of any
official interfaces.  It isn't going to be part of the standard
storage API.  (I've removed it from the very annoying BaseStorage,
which really should be named SimpleStorage.) At some point, I'd still
like to hear about some specific use cases that motivate this feature.

Jim