[ZODB-Dev] Storage Interfaces

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Apr 27 21:30:28 EDT 2007

Hi Jim. I have been quite interested in this also so have experimented
and continue on this also. The way I am doing the networking it similar
to ngi I have put this together before you defined these interfaces.

I have got a basic transport to use prospective broker and banana
protocol. So a client and server but I have not yet put together the
methods for interacting with the storage. Just opening it at the moment
and executing a couple of methods on the objects on the other side.

Regards,
David