[ZODB-Dev] Making use of the zodb transaction framework outside of zodb?

Petra Chong Petra.Chong at pelotonpartners.com
Tue Feb 13 13:27:57 EST 2007

Hello all,

In the docs I have read that it is possible for non-zodb apps to plug
into the transaction framework. However, I am unable to find any
specifics as to how to do this.

What I'd like to do is this:

1. Have my app import transaction
2. When transaction.commit() is called from my app, have other things be
notified by that.

I'm a bit of a newbie so I may have missed something very obvious in the
docs. Is anyone able to tell me either how to do write this, or where in
the docs has specific examples?

Many thanks,

PC

Peloton Partners LLP is registered in England (registration number OC307362) with its registered office address at 17 Broadwick Street, London W1F 0DJ. This message may contain confidential and/or privileged material. It is intended only for use by the named recipient(s). This message is for informational purposes only and must not be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Peloton Partners LLP does not represent that it is accurate, complete and/or up-to date and accepts no liability if it is not. All opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect those of Peloton Partners LLP or its affiliates. Peloton Partners LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.