[ZODB-Dev] ZoDB dependent on zope.interface

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Jul 12 12:03:58 EDT 2007

On Jul 12, 2007, at 11:24 AM, Torgil Svensson wrote:
> I managed to find the egg at PyPI site (last time i've downloaded from
> zope.org at ttp://zope.org/Products/ZODB3.1 where there are no eggs
> available).

That's a very old and unsupported release anyway.  I no longer
publish ZODB releases on zope.org.  I just use PyPI.

> Another problem is that there are no binary packages for
> zope-interface/ win32 / python2.5 available for download at
> http://www.zope.org/Products/ZopeInterface

In general most of us are releasing packages through PyPI.  I suggest
always looking there first.

I'll need to make 2.5 windows releases for ZODB's dependencies. I'm
sorry I missed that.  I guess I need to set up an environment to test
the egg based releases on windows.

> I'll try to install the egg once I get over the egg-install barrier
> (Quick Guide) and see if the zope-interface follows with the install.
>
> Thanks for the support and for a great product.

Thanks for the nice words and the patience.

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org