[ZODB-Dev] ZoDB dependent on zope.interface

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Jul 12 15:44:43 EDT 2007

On Jul 12, 2007, at 12:03 PM, Jim Fulton wrote:
>> Another problem is that there are no binary packages for
>> zope-interface/ win32 / python2.5 available for download at
>> http://www.zope.org/Products/ZopeInterface
>
> In general most of us are releasing packages through PyPI.  I
> suggest always looking there first.
>
> I'll need to make 2.5 windows releases for ZODB's dependencies. I'm
> sorry I missed that.  I guess I need to set up an environment to
> test the egg based releases on windows.

OK, I think the necessary binaries are there.  Please try installing
ZODB3 using easy_install. (You might run into a problem because there
is a source-only beta release os zope.interface.  If that is a
problem, please let me know and I'll make binary releases for it.)

(BTW, I recommend learning about zc.buildout, workingenv, or both.)

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org